Kosuke Aoki's web page
Faculty of Economnics
University of Tokyo
- Structural Reforms, Innovation and Economic Growth (with Naoko Hara and Maiko Koga), Bank of Japan Working Paper Series, No.17-E-2, April 2017.
- Monetary and Financial Policies in Emerging Markets (with Nobuhiro Kiyotaki and Gianluca Benigno), Working Paper, Princeton University, April 2016.
- Household Portfolios in a Secular Stagnation World: Evidence from Japan (with Alexander Michaelides and Kalin Nikolov), Bank of Japan Working Paper Series No. 16-E-4, March 2016.
- Long-Term Interest Rates and Bank Loan Supply (with Arito Ono, Shinichi Nishioka, Kohei Shintani and Yosuke Yasui), Bank of Japan Working Paper Series, No.16-E-2, March 2016.
- Relative Prices and Inflation Stabilisation, Japanese Economic Review, 66-1, pp35-59, March 2015.
- Inflation, Money and Portfolio Choice (with Alex Michaelides and Kalin Nikolov), February 2014.
- Bubbles, Banks and Financial Stability (with Kalin Nikolov), Journal of Monetary Economics, 74, pp33-51, September 2015.
- Financial Disintermediation and Financial Fragility (with Kalin Nikolov), February 2015.
- Safe Asset Shortage and Asset Price Bubbles (with Tomoyuki Nakajima and Kalin Nikolov), Journal of Mathematical
Economics, 53, pp164-174, August 2014.
- Identification of Structural Shocks under the Zero Lower Bound on Nominal
Interest Rates (with Yoichi Ueno), Bank of Japan Working Paper Series, No.12-E-8, November 2012.
- Asset Portfolio Choice of Banks and Inflation Dynamics (Joint work with Nao Sudo), Bank of Japan Working Paper Series, No.12-E-5, July 2012.
- Capital Flows and Asset Prices (Joint work with Gianluca Benigno and Nobuhiro Kiyotaki), CEP Discussion Paper No 921, April 2009.